The Interprofessional Education (IPE) Passport is an online tool that enables you to register for and keep track of your interprofessional learning. The Passport provides a comprehensive list of the IPE activities available to UBC. These activities will help you meet your interprofessional collaborative competencies and further your knowledge and understanding of interprofessional, patient-centred collaborative practice. The Passport can be used to demonstrate that you have completed the IPE requirements of your program.
Through the Passport, students are able to:
- View upcoming events and important dates.
- Sign up for interprofessional activities.
- Earn points for their participation in IPE activities.
- View and download any mandatory readings or forms.
- View and complete evaluation forms or reflections.
- Contact the College of Health Disciplines for support.