If you are a student and are interested in gaining access to any of these valuable interprofessional education resources, please register with the Interprofessional Education Passport, where you can find the latest session offerings.
- Interprofessional Pain Management – Preparatory Module
- Interprofessional Pain Management – Module 1
- Interprofessional Pain Management – Module 2
- Interprofessional Patient Safety – Preparatory Module
- Interprofessional Patient Safety – Module 1
- Rehabilitation in the Context of HIV (CWGHR)
- Care for Elders
- Maternity and Newborn Health
- IPC on the Run – Visit www.ipcontherun.ca to access a module series that includes an introductory module and six competency-based modules based on each of the domains identified in the National Interprofessional Competency Framework.