What is the Cedar Lodge Endowment Fund?
The income from this endowment is to be used for the purpose of supporting charitable projects which involve residential rehabilitation, assessment, teaching and research for persons recovering from head and other physical injuries.
The maximum award is $10,000 per project.
- Possible uses could be any of the following, but are not limited to these if they fulfill the criteria above:
- An annual conference for disabled students; or an annual student sponsored, community based conference regarding disabilities.
- Annual student poster conference regarding disabilities through the CHD.
- Development of an interprofessional training package for placements in the area of disabilities.
- Development of an interprofessional training package using WebCT to support placements in the area of disabilities.
- Expansion of the interprofessional project at GF Strong to other sites serving people with disabilities.
- Interprofessional student projects regarding disabilities, or disability and the justice system.
Applications for this award are reviewed throughout the year.
The Cedar Lodge Award is restricted to applicants from UBC or individuals and institutions affiliated with UBC.